Every Time

Every time I hear your voice,
I fall for you again,
Every time my heart beats,
My soul feels complete again,
Every time the song plays,
I think of us together,
Every time I think of you,
My soul just wants to fly,
Every time you say I love you,
My heart races with happiness,
Every time I smile,
I know it is due to you,
Every time I feel happy,
I know it is due to you,
Every time my heart races,
I know it is due to the thoughts of us,
Every time I feel hope,
I know deep inside that it is the hope
You have brought back into my life,
Every time there is this feeling of completeness,
I know it is due to you bringing back
The true emotions that have been hiding in my heart,
The ones that I thought were alive but truly still hidden,
You have brought out more than anyone else has,
Every time I need some strength,
I find it in your arms,
I find it in your voice,
I find it in the words you speak from your heart,
I find it in every moment of this bliss,
Every time I laugh,
I know it is due to you,
Every time I breathe,
I think of every moment with you,
I think of every moment of wanting you,
I think of every moment I need you,
I think of every thought I think,
I think of every dream I have ever had,
I think of every moment of bliss I have felt
Ever since I have been with you,
I think of how can things be any better but this,
This moment,
These thoughts,
These dreams,
This love,
And than I know that every time
That I think of you I know
That nothing can be better than you and I.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments