Always There

I know there has been many times my friend,
That you have felt lost,
That you have felt scared,
That you have felt that nothing will go right anymore,
That you may have lost hope,
That you may have lost the road,
That you may have lost your path,
That you may have forgotten what love is about,
That you may have forgotten what it feels to have someone love you,
I know there has been many times my friend,
That you may think that no one is watching,
That you may think that no one might care,
That you may think that no one understands,
That you may think that there is no one there,
But look deep into your heart,
But look deep into your soul,
But look deep into your memories,
Because I am still here,
I am still here for you my dear,
My past love,
My best friend,
My past,
My present,
I am still here although things are different,
Although things are not what they might seem,
Although things have changed in your life,
You still have someone who cares,
Someone who still holds a very big piece of her heart,
Someone who still holds a key,
Someone who has seen the doors unlocked,
Someone who has seen the barriers fall,
Someone who has seen you through your worst rains,
Someone who has seen the happiness,
Someone who has seen the true smile,
Although your life and mine are different now,
Although things might never be again in this life,
Do know this my friend,
Do know this my old love,
Do know this that you were a soulmate
When I lost my way,
You were the dreams that brought back light,
When all was dark,
You were the calm to the storm,
When I couldn’t see past the clouds,
You were everything to someone once,
That you were and are everything to someone now,
That you are a wonderful person,
That you indeed deserve the best life can ever offer,
Although I might not be able to offer it due to changes
In this life,
Just know that these words are true,
In the darkest moments,
In the darkest dreams,
In the darkest tunnel you still have a light,
You still have someone you can call to,
You still have someone who loves you,
You still have someone who will always care,
You still have someone through the good and bad,
That will be there until the end of the world,
That you have this my friend,
That you have this my love,
That you have this heart,
That you have this forever,
That no matter what else happens in this world,
You will always have love,
From my heart,
Because I unlike others
Will always be here for you.

Dedicated to Adam Sievers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are Those Moments

Take My Hand

Journal Challenge Day 12