The Muse

Whisper again my love,
The muse of my life,
The muse of this soul,
The muse of this heart,
The muse of this being,
The muse of the pain,
The muse of the tears,
The muse of the memories,
The muse of yesterday,
The muse of tomorrow,
Whisper again my love,
Turn the sad muses away,
And bring forth your muse,
The muse of the dreams of long forgotten,
The muse of the hopes that long to be sung,
The muse of the fantasies of long past wanting to be made real,
The muse of the flesh when you are with me,
The muse of my dreams in my mind when you are not,
The muse of my voice that sings praises of you,
The muse of the thoughts deep in my mind
That just screams to be heard,
Whisper again my love,
Please do not ever leave my side,
Please do not cease your inspiration,
Please do not hide from me ever,
Please stay here by my side,
Please stay here and be my guide,
Please light up the true path of dreams,
Please light up the true path of love,
Please light up the true path of destiny,
I have been searching so long for this answer,
I have been searching for this meaning,
I have been searching so long for this,
This moment of bliss,
This moment of true love,
This moment of knowing,
This moment of wanting,
This moment of being at home,
I have been searching my whole life,
Just for this,
Whisper again my love,
Whisper those words in my ear,
Whisper those thoughts into my mind,
Whisper those words one more time,
I need to hear those words,
I need to hear those thoughts,
I need to hear that melody,
I need to hear it just once again my muse,
Let it flow into my mind and heart,
Until forever more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments