Just Know

Just know that I am always here,
Just know that you have me to count on,
Just know that I love you with all my heart,
Just know that you are everything to me,
Just know that I believe in us,
Just know that this is meant to be,
Just know that I have faith in us,
Just know that I believe in us,
Just know that I will be here for you,
That I love you,
That I care for you,
That no one else could ever fill
The position you have in my heart,
That you and I might have our differences,
That we might have had our clashes,
But you and I are an us,
And this us is meant to be,
I know that your heart and your head
Doesn’t know what is going on,
That you are hurt,
But you are stuck with me my love,
I am not one that will give up,
I am one that will fight for us,
Just know these words,
These words in my heart,
These words in my soul,
These words that have meaning forever,
You are my everything Tristan,
You are the dream that I never thought
Would come true,
You are the vision come true,
You are my everything honey,
And I don’t want life,
I don’t want anything else,
But you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments