Life Complicated

Life right now is very complicated. Things with Tristan and I are a bit rough but I have faith, hope, and trust in us. I believe somehow we will work through things. I love him with every breathe that I take and more. He is my everything and if he needs the space so be it. I am not going anywhere and as I told him before he's stuck.

I know he's scared probably that things will not work out but I just hope that soon he will see that things will be fine. I know we have gone through a lot of hard times and fights but I believe in our love very strongly. I am taking a break from certain things that I normally do including my game I met him from because right now getting us to work is more important than anything else.

I also placed some things for sell on craigslist to help with some extra cash hopefully that I can get for him and I. I know that before I had put relationships in front of my friends and in this case I am doing it again. And honestly if they cannot accept that than so be it. This is the person I want to be with for the rest of my life and I know he loves me more than anyone else that he has loved and that matters a lot to me.

Don't get me wrong it does hurt right now that some of my friends are not talking to me but there have been some that truly been there for me lately in my time of need especially Janelle. She actually had me over the other night for awhile and although I was still an emotional wreck on things it was nice to hangout with her. I know that Tristan is younger than me and I know that he is going through some things and so am I.

But I am here for him. I am staying by his side. I am not looking for anyone else now or ever. There have been so many times in my life that I didn't fight as I am now for love and this time is different. I am not just going to give up when I know that somehow someway things will work out. I have trust, faith, and love within what we are even different.

We might have our differences but it is what made us, us. He completes me unlike anyone else I have known. So yes my life is complicated right now but what is life without complications. Yes, our love is going through a very rough patch but I believe in the brighter tomorrows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments