Mark Me

Mark me with your eyes
As you look into the depths
Of my soul,
Mark me with your love
That reaches parts of my heart I never knew,
Mark me with your lips
Around every part of my body,
Mark me with your tenderness
That surrounds us,
That encloses us,
That shines like the sun
On the brightest day,
That keeps me going when the skies seem grey,
And everything seems to be going wrong,
Mark me with your passion,
The passion that burns deep inside
Your heart and soul,
The passion that burns for me,
The passion that lights up whenever you
Are around me,
The passion I feel whenever
I listen to your voice,
Mark me my darling,
Mark me with everything you have,
Because I want everyone to know
That I belong to you,
And you alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments