Our Connection

Our connection
Is what keeps us strong,
Is what I hold onto whenever you aren’t
Physically here,
Is what I feel in my heart
And in the deepest parts of my soul
Anytime I look into your eyes,
Is the bond I feel
Whenever your arms
Are holding me tight,
Is what I feel in the very depths of my soul,
Whenever I just think of you,
Is what keeps me going strong,
Whenever everything else
Seems to just fall apart,
Our connection
Is what kept me going,
When we have been apart,
Is what keeps me sane,
When everything else
Seems to be going crazy,
Is what helps me when I want to fall apart,
And just break down and cry,
It is everything to me,
Everything I had ever wanted,
Everything I had ever needed,
Everything I could have asked for,
Everything I didn’t ask for but wanted,
Our connection is strong,
It is strong as the heart that beats ,
Beats forever for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take My Hand

There Are Those Moments

Journal Challenge Day 12