Circumstances

This is the story I am working on. This is by no means finished as it is a rough drift. I am currently stuck. For those that have read some of it you will find some new stuff near the middle of this and for those newer to my list you can read everything that I have so far. Enjoy :)

"So tell me again why are we here?"
"Given the circumstances I guess I can explain it again but this is the last time."
"Okay, I get the hint just tell me please."
I hated to beg but I had no choice in the manner I was the one having to deal with this not him. The fact of the matter was it wasn't supposed to be like this. Things weren't suppose to be like this, but what is and was, are two different things and I was having to deal with the is, the was would have to wait at least for now.

"So, now we understand what is at stake correct?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Good you will have just a short period of time in each jump you do. You can see things, you can watch, but be careful what you do because it can change your whole life and you might not like how it changes once you do something."

I didn't think he would understand why I was asking this. I had to go back at least to look. At least to find out why things had gone the way it had. I just knew I had to do this, perhaps than I would get the answers, the answers that I had been looking for it seemed for so long. The answers on why my life had turned out like this and why I felt the way I did now. What had caused the damage that seemed to hard to get rid of. I needed to do this even with the look on his face. It was the only way I could truly move on, move on from what happened before.

Grant stared at her with his piercing blue eyes that were like the sky on a cloudy day wondering what to tell her. Wishing he could say anything to stop her from doing this, but he knew Mandy more than she would ever give him credit for. He's been with her in one way or another for many years, but she didn't know that he was the one that she had been talking to magically since as long as she could remember. Grant wanted to tell her everything but he knew that it wouldn't matter at the moment. He looked into her dark brown eyes as she was talking not wanting her to think he wasn't listening because he was while thinking about her.

"Why were you willing to help me?"

With that question Grant was speechless what could he tell her he didn't think she was ready yet to hear everything so that left him with what could he say. He wanted to tell her that he loved her and that he always had. But instead what he uttered was, "Because Mandy there are my reasons but I knew that I had and must help you."

Mandy stared at him wondering who fully he was. She had a feeling in the very depth of her soul that she knew him, but she didn't know where from. But no matter what she felt she knew that she had to do this. There was something deep in her soul that told her that she had gone through this. She would have to try to get him to tell her more things about whom and what he was. "Okay I am ready than."

Swirls of color passed through her quickly as everything seemed to fade away, before she knew it she was not in the same room with the mysterious guy with the piercing blue eyes. She looked around trying to figure out where exactly she was until she heard "Hey Lacy let's get our normal square before anyone else."

Mandy than realized that she was at her old elementary school that she hadn't seen in many years. She was trying to think where she could hide so she wasn't seen by her younger self and Lacy but than she saw Lacy almost go right through her. Now that she knew that there was no way to be seen although she wished the mysterious blue eyed stranger could have told her this information but as long as she knew that there was no way to be seen she knew that this was going to be even easier than she thought.

Than her heart about dropped to her toes as she saw Matt the first guy she ever had a crush on. Even in his younger form Mandy's heart skipped a dozen beats as she watched Matt and Mandy talking while playing four square with Lacy. "So, today's the big day we are going to Oaks Park I cannot wait. You are going to sit with us during lunch right Matt?"

"Of course, I was hoping that I could go on at least one ride with you."

"Of course Matt we will go on one."

Just than the bell rang and Mandy knew it was just a matter of time until they left to go to Oaks Park for the day. She had arrived on the day the 6th graders would be going to Oaks Park for the end of the year celebration. She remembered this day very vividly in her mind she knew this was the day that Matt told her that he had feelings for her as well. Without even noticing Mandy was at Oaks Park and saw that her younger self and Matt was about to go on the Farris Wheel which as Mandy remembered was the time that Matt told her what Angie told him and him telling her that he liked her as well. Mandy was trying to think why out of all the jumps she might be doing that it took her to this place she never regretted what happened at Oaks Park what she disliked was when she moved away from Matt their 7th grade year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments