It's Something About You

It’s something about you,
It’s something about your eyes,
It’s something about your heart,
It’s something about your soul,
It’s something about the dreams you have,
It’s something about the way I know you would look at me,
It’s something about the way you tell me you love me,
It’s something about the simple things,
It’s something about all of this,
It’s something about you,
It’s hard to put into words,
It’s hard to put into emotions,
It’s hard to put into these moments,
It’s hard to put into anything,
I want to love you always,
I want to love you forever,
I want to give you my heart,
I want to give you my soul,
I want to give you everything,
It’s something about you,
It’s something about this spell you have seemed
To have put me through,
It’s something about this dream,
It’s something about everything,
It’s hard to explain,
It’s hard to put into words,
It’s hard to show you everything,
It’s hard to tell you everything,
But know this my darling,
Know that I love you with my heart and soul,
Know that I love you with my whole being,
Know that I love everything about you,
Know that I love everytime you are thinking about me,
Know that I always think of you,
Know that I always dream of you,
Know that I always want you,
Know that I always need you,
Know that you are everything to me,
I know we both have gone through so much,
We both have been hurt and torn,
We both have been broken and had our hearts torn out,
We both have been through pain and sorrow,
But know that ends now my darling,
It’s something about you,
Something about this,
Something about us,
Something that makes me trust,
Trust more than I ever have,
Trust in us,
Trust in our dreams,
Trust in our souls,
It’s something about you,
Something that shows me I can let go of the past,
Something that shows you will always be here for me,
Something that shows that you truly love me,
Something that shows me that you want me always,
It’s something about you darling,
Something more than any words could try to say,
But I will try anyways,
There’s something about you baby,
Something about everything that you are,
Something about everything you are to me,
Something about how I feel when I am with you in my mind,
Something about how I feel when I am with you in my soul,
Something about how I feel when I am with you in my heart,
It’s something about you darling,
Something about how you take away all the hurt,
Something about how you take away all the pain,
Something about how you show me love again,
Something about how you show me faith again,
Something about how you show me dreams again,
There’s something about you honey,
I don’t know what it is,
But I know that I love you,
And I know that I always will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are Those Moments

Take My Hand

Journal Challenge Day 12