Just Listen

Just give me a moment of your time,
Just listen to these words,
Just listen to this voice,
Just listen to this,
Just stop for a moment,
Just give a moment it might change your life,
I know things are never easy,
I know that love is hard,
I know that I make mistakes,
I know that I am not perfect,
But I am perfectly in love with you,
I know that I might not always show it,
I know that I might sometimes confuse you,
I know sometimes you wonder what to think
I know sometimes you might wonder what to do,
I know sometimes you worry about us,
Just know that I worry too,
I care about you so much,
I care about what is in your heart,
I care about what is in your soul,
I care about the dreams you have,
I care about the dreams of us,
I care about these moments,
I care about everything,
Just give me a moment of your time,
Just listen to my heart,
Let my heart tell you everything,
Let my heart tell you the things I am afraid of,
Let my heart tell you the dreams untold,
Let my heart tell you the moments of bliss,
Let my heart tell you everything,
Let my heart show you my soul,
Let my heart show you the dreams of us,
Just give me a moment of your time,
Just listen to this soul,
Just listen to these words,
Just listen to this my darling,
I want you to hear it all,
I want you to feel it all,
I want you to know it all,
Just give me a moment of your time,
Just give me a moment to have you listen,
Just give me a moment for you to hear,
Just give me a moment,
You won’t regret it my dear,
You won’t be disappointed,
You would be filled with joy and love,
Because the moment you just listen,
You will hear my heart,
You will hear my heart call out your name,
You will hear my heart tell you how much I love you,
You will hear my heart tell you all the dreams of us,
So sit there and listen my darling,
Just give me a moment of your time,
Just give me this moment,
Just listen my love,
To this heart of mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments