I Want You *adult content*

Your luscious lips is what I crave,
You make me warm with want,
Every passing day I want you more,
Show me love beyond my dreams,
I am so glad to have you in my life,
Roses seem so much brighter,
Now that there are no more thorns,
Your luscious lips is what I want,
You make me warm with want,
Every passing day I want you more,
I want you today,
I want you tomorrow,
I want you forever,
I need you now,
I need you baby,
Come to me,
Make love to me baby,
Make me moan and scream,
Have me scream your name over,
And over again,
Your luscious body is what I want,
Your hands over me is what I crave,
You are what I need baby,
I need nothing else,
So come to me baby,
Make me yours in all ways,
Make me your girl,
Make me your wife,
Give me your last name,
Give me your seed,
Give me your heart,
Give me all of you,
I want you baby,
I want you always,
I want you forever more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments