Promise Me

Promise me baby that you will never let me go,
Give me each moment with you,
Choosing to be with you,
Was the easiest thing I ever done,
Wanting to be with you is the strongest emotion,
I have ever felt in my life,
Come home to me baby,
Hug me like I have never been hugged before,
Kiss me like I have never been kissed before,
Lick me like I have never been licked before,
Make love to me like I have never been made love to before,
Across the sky I see the stars,
I see the world brighten,
I see everything in brighter colors,
Promise me baby that you will never let me go,
Give me every moment with you,
I want to be in your life forever,
I am fully yours,
Wanting you is my strongest emotion,
Wanting to hold you,
Wanting to kiss you,
Wanting to make love to you,
Every moment I think about you,
So promise me baby that you will never let me go,
Tell me you will hold onto me forever,
And make all my dreams come true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments