Snow Dancer

You dance in the snow wanting me to come follow you,
You dance in the moonlight looking toward the stars,
You dance in the dreams that play in my mind,
You dance in the moments of forever across the sky,
You dance in the thoughts that go on forever,
Snow dancer keep on dancing,
Keep on circling around me,
Keep on dreaming,
Keep on looking toward the stars,
Keep on that forever,
Keep on those thoughts,
You dance in the snow wanting me to hold you tight,
You dance in the moonlight wanting me to join you,
You dance in the dreams telling me it’s alright,
You dance in the moments that hold close and tight,
You dance in the thoughts never letting go,
I reach my hand out to you,
I reach and call out your name,
I reach and pull you close,
I reach and tell you it will never be the same,
You have changed my life in so many ways,
You have changed the possibilities,
You have shown me things once impossible,
Snow dancer keep dancing,
Keep on circling around me,
Keep on dreaming,
Keep on telling me those words I need to hear,
Keep on holding me close,
Keep on not wanting to let me go,
You dance in the snow and reach out for my hand,
You dance in the moonlight and hold me close,
You dance with me every moment,
You dance and tell me your dreams,
You tell me your hopes,
You tell me your love for me,
Snow dancer keep on dancing,
Keep on holding me,
Keep on telling me your hopes,
Keep on telling me you love me,
Keep on my dancer,
We will last forever,
No matter if there is snow,
No matter if there is rain
No matter what the weather may bring,
No matter what life may bring,
Snow dancer just keep on dancing,
Dance that dance of love for me,
Dance until there is nothing left in this world,
Dance until there is not even us,
Keep on dancing my darling,
Until the end of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments