When I Think About Us

When I think about the future my eyes light up,
When I think about forever my heart sings,
When I think about wishes coming true,
When I think about all the unlikely circumstances,
When I see you staring into the depths of my eyes,
When I see you looking into my soul,
When I see forever looking back at me,
When I think about us,
I see the news reaching beyond the seas,
I see the heavens open wide,
I see the music playing,
I see the colors change,
I see future lives telling our story,
Telling about how forever can come true,
Telling about how wishes can come true,
Telling about how even when all hope was lost,
That somehow love found a way,
That somehow love found a way inside,
That somehow dreams found a way,
That somehow dreams found a place to call home,
When I think about us,
I know that we are strong,
Stronger than anything on this world,
Stronger than any force that might try to pull us apart,
Stronger than the winds of change,
Stronger than any hate,
We will always be,
You and I,
They will be telling our story,
Telling about how one day we came together,
How one day we found a way home,
How one day two souls,
Two souls became one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments