Bewitching Dream

Craving your sheer desire,
Wanting to take delight of your passion,
Sweeping emotions coarse through my veins,
A bewitching dream has fallen into my soul,
A wicked fantasy has fallen into my heart,
I am craving your sheer desire,
I want to take delight of your passion,
I want to feel the sweeping emotions coarse through my veins,
I want to feel the sweeping emotions coarse through my heart,
I want to feel the sweeping emotions coarse through my soul,
A bewitching dream has fallen into my soul,
A bewitching dream has fallen into my heart,
A bewitching dream has fallen into this breath,
Every breath that I breathe now is of you,
Every moment I think I think of you,
Every dream I dream of I dream of you,
Every day love grows so deep,
Every moment love grows even stronger,
Every second love reminds me of you,
I am craving your sheer desire,
I want to take delight of your passion,
I want to feel every emotion,
Remember every bewitching dream,
I want to feel it all,
I want to feel you,
So, I take a moment and take a breath,
I take a moment and breathe it in,
And I close my eyes,
And let out a breath wishing,
Wishing you were here with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments