Garnier papaya hair mask review

Disclaimer: I did receive the Garnier Papaya hair mask for free but all opinions are my own.

When I first heard of it I wasn’t sure what to think I do have great shampoo and conditioner that help keep my hair be soft, full, and shiny. I decided to try for this as I do like trying new things and new products. I had a positive experience with other Garnier products and had used some in the past. It took me awhile to try it out not due to not wanting to but being sick with a cold that turned into bronchitis for that time period I just wanted to not think of trying other stuff and get in and out of showers.

Once I was able to finally try it I forgot to read all the ways you can use it I’m still curious to see what other results I will get by using it as a shampoo and conditioner. So, I applied it for the leave in mask and waited for my hair to dry. As I applied the product I noticed not only the amazing scent but just the overall feeling as I put it in my hair it felt great going in.

Once my hair dried I noticed a difference that my hair felt even fuller and a bit more wavy than before. I want to see if it’s even more noticeable if I use it as a shampoo or conditioner. The one thing I did forget to look was the ingredients mostly because I have to be careful of not using too much product with sls by having polycystic ovary syndrome even though I’ve read that ingredient isn’t good for anyone but messes those with pcos even more. Overall, the product from what I can tell is pretty amazing and I’m looking forward to using it more and not just for test purposes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

Days Slowly Go By