We Are Meant To Be

Tell me baby the love in your heart,
Tell me honey we will never be apart,
Tell me honey we are meant to be,
Tell me honey you see all the beauty,
Tell me darling that we will always be,
Throughout all the time,
This world will offer us now,
Through out all eternity we will fly,
We will be together no matter what others might say,
Through all the seasons,
Through the beauty of spring,
Through the heat of summer,
Through the falling of leaves in autumn,
Through the cold of winter,
We will stand through it all,
We will stand together,
We will stand tall,
Tell me baby the love in your hart,
Tell me honey we will never be apart,
Tell me honey we are meant to be,
Tell me honey you see all the beauty,
Tell me darling we will always be,
And I will give you my hand,
And I will give you my heart,
And I will give you my soul,
And I will give you me forever more,
As long as you promise me now,
As long as you promise me forever,
That you will always tell me baby,
The love that is in your heart,
That we will never be apart,
That we are always meant to be,
That we will always be,
That there is no limit to this,
To this love,
And to this bliss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments