All I Know Is This

Come on baby it’s a beautiful spring day,
Let’s get to the church,
I don’t care if it’s in the city or country,
All I know is this,
All I know is this bliss,
All I know is that I want to walk down the aisle,
In that beautiful white wedding gown,
I want to walk down,
And see your handsome face,
I want to see the bliss there,
I want to see you wear a tuxedo,
And I want to see you recite our vows,
And when the preacher proclaims,
You may now kiss the bride,
I want you to lift up that veil,
And give me a kiss,
A kiss to start our everlasting love,
Our everlasting life,
A life filled with love,
A life filled with bliss,
A life filled with everything we dreamed of,
So come on baby it’s a beautiful spring day,
Let’s get to that church,
I don’t care where it is,
I just know this,
I want to be with you,
I want to be with you forever,
I want to be your wife,
I want to be yours,
Until the end of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take My Hand

There Are Those Moments

Journal Challenge Day 12