The Words You Write

When you write words to me,
You gave me something to believe in again,
You brought the thoughts of dreams,
Stored in my secret special place,
I have received so many positive vibes from you,
I feel that in your arms I would find my palace,
And beauty that I have not seen in a long time,
Baby do you feel it?
Do you feel it all come?
Come to you in this moment?
When you write those words to me,
Do you feel the attraction?
Do you feel the love start to rise?
Do you feel the dreams starting to form?
Tell me honey,
What have you done?
What have you done to me?
You have seem to awaken parts of me,
Parts of me that have been hidden,
Hidden so long,
Hidden so deep,
When you write words to me,
You gave me something to believe in,
You brought the thoughts of dreams,
That has been stored in my secret special place,
I have wanted something like this,
Something from a fairy tale,
You give me so many positive vibes from you,
You have given me hope,
So come write to me again,
Give me that hope,
Give me that dreams,
Give me everything my darling,
Give me your love,
Give me your love forever,
Until the end of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments