A Reason To Believe In Love

Often I have wondered,
If true love was truly meant to be,
I had found so many times wishing,
And wanting more,
Needing,
Wishing,
For something,
A reason to believe,
A reason to believe in love,
A reason to believe in true love,
A reason to believe in hope,
A reason to believe in faith,
A reason to believe,
In something beyond what I have felt,
Something beyond what I have had,
Something beyond what I could have,
But it always seemed so far,
So far in the distance,
So far in the horizon,
So far,
Until one day,
One day I saw you,
One day I talked to you,
One day I felt something starting to form,
Something forming that was stronger,
Stronger than I could ever have believed in,
Believed that could be,
Could be with me,
One day I found you,
And you changed my life,
Changed my life forever,
Changed my life completely,
Changed everything,
Everything in my life,
Because I found you,
I found my true love,
I found my soul mate,
I found the reason to believe,
Believe in hope,
Believe in dreams,
Believe in love again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are Those Moments

Take My Hand

Journal Challenge Day 12