Midnight Stranger

You come to me like a vivid dream,
You are everything I wanted,
You are everything I could whisper,
You are everything I could imagine,
You are everything that this heart needs,
I want to hear your voice,
I want to hold you tight,
I want to kiss you,
Take you by the hand,
Take you by your heart,
Take you by your lips,
I want to make you mine,
I want to be yours,
You come to me in my dreams,
With your soft deep blue eyes,
Your soft brown hair,
You put your arms around me,
And I feel everything else just disappear,
I feel the world just spinning,
I feel the depth of your heart,
I feel the depth of your soul,
I feel the depth of us,
Where are you tonight?
Where are you in this world?
Where are you hiding?
Why are you not in my life?
Why are you a stranger to me?
Why are you not known?
Why cannot you be with me?
Why cannot you be flesh?
I am tired of dreaming,
I am tired of wanting,
I am tired of trying,
I am tired of wishing,
I am tired of needing,
I need you now,
I want you now,
I dream of you,
I wish of you,
I open myself to you,
I open my heart,
I open my soul,
So please just take the moment,
Just take the moment and come in,
Come into my life,
Come into my dreams,
Come into my soul,
Come into being,
Don't be a stranger anymore,
Don't just be in my dreams,
Be mine always,
Be mine forever,
Be mine,
My midnight stranger,
I need you,
I want you,
I feel you,
I need this tonight,
I need you always,
I need that inspiration you bring,
The inspiration that's been eluding me,
Until you found me,
Found me in your dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments