Darling

Darling,
Whenever we are together I can feel the attraction,
It flares like a wild fire,
Every time we reunite I feel the passion,
It ignites deep within our soul,
We have been so lost without each other,
Every moment our desire grows,
We are true lovers,
We love every portion of each other,
Every time we kiss I feel the flames rekindled again,
Darling,
Whenever we are together I can feel the attraction,
Every time we are apart I long to be with you again,
I long to hold you tight in my arms,
I long to kiss you,
I long to show you all my love,
I long to give you everything you have ever dreamed of,
Darling,
Whenever we are together I can feel the closeness,
There’s nothing that can compare to it,
There is nothing that can ever change it,
I never tire being around you,
I just long to be with you always,
I long to be with you whenever you sleep,
Holding each other close,
Holding each other tight,
Loving all night,
Loving all day,
No matter what we do,
I enjoy every moment,
I enjoy every feeling,
The ones I have longed for,
The ones hidden so long,
Darling,
Whenever we are together I feel our dreams,
I feel our love touch the very depths of our souls,
I feel every moment go on forever,
I feel heaven on earth,
I feel every fiber of my being holding on,
Holding strong,
Darling,
Whenever we are together I know these words,
I know I will never let you go,
I know that our love will last forever,
They will write songs about us,
They will write books about us,
A love without an ending,
A love with only eternity,
A love that lasted through all time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments