Falling For You

Every second that ticks,
Every moment that passes,
Every heartbeat that beats,
Every thought that comes,
Every dream that is dreamt,
Every love thought that comes into my mind,
Every day I feel it,
Growing stronger and stronger,
Carassing my mind,
Carassing my soul,
Carassing my heart,
Carassing this dream,
I feel myself falling for you,
Harder and harder it goes,
Every second that ticks,
Every moment that passes,
Every heartbeat that beats,
Every thought that comes,
Sometimes I wonder if I am really here,
I feel like I am somewhere else,
I feel that I am far away from the moment,
Every time I kiss you,
Every time I hold you,
Every time you hold me back,
Every time you kiss me,
Every time you hold my hand,
I feel the sparks ignite,
There is no ending,
There is no real beginning,
It was there from the first moment,
It’s like a never ending circle,
Something that has no end,
Something that has no beginning,
I have found what I been searching for,
I fall for you,
And than I found,
Found exactly what I’ve been looking for,
Every love,
Every hope,
Every moment,
Every dream,
I have ever wanted has come true,
Because you are here,
Here with me in my heart,
Here in my soul always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take My Hand

There Are Those Moments

Journal Challenge Day 12