The Music That Is In Us

We are slow dancing to our music,
Just you and me,
On this evening alone together,
We sway,
We hold,
We dream,
We laugh,
We kiss,
We love,
We don’t need anything extra special,
We don’t need a candlelit dinner,
All we need is this,
The emotion in the deepest parts of our hearts,
The deepest part of our souls,
The deepest part of our minds,
We don’t need any fancy sparkling wine,
Not as long as we are together,
Not as long as there is this,
We are slow dancing to our music,
The music that is in our hearts,
The music that is in our souls,
The music that is in us,
Every beat of this heart,
Every beat of yours,
I hear it clearly,
I hear it in my heart,
I hear it in my soul,
We are slow dancing to our music,
And we will dance together,
Dance together as one,
Always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments