I Was Blind To You

How could I have been so blind,
How could I have not seen,
How could I have not believed,
How much you care for me?
How much you really love me?
How much you wanted to be with me?
How could I have been so blind,
Why did I not see?
That you are the one that I should be with,
You are the one I should have dated,
You are the one I should have given the chance to,
Regardless of the distance,
Regardless of the fact you are so far away,
You are the one that has seen me through it,
Seen me through it all,
You had always had something for me,
And I had always cared for you,
But somehow I was lead to believe,
That there was no way it could work,
That the one I went after would be better,
But I was wrong,
I have been blind,
I have not seen what was in front of me,
You mean so much to me,
And I hurt you so deeply,
I hurt you when I went to him,
And when I told you I was with him,
And I know it cut you deeply,
And I don’t blame you for being mad,
You wanted to be with me,
And now you are afraid you’ll lose me again
To another,
But I want to show you,
I want you to see how much,
Just how much you mean to me,
How could I have been so blind?
How could I have not seen?
How could I not realize how much you mean?
How much you mean to me?
Now I just hope I haven’t lost it,
Lost the chance with you,
Lost the ability to be with you,
I know it might not be now,
And it might not be easy,
But I want to show you,
How much you mean to me,
How much I care about you,
How much you mean in this life,
I want to show you everything,
Because I care about you,
And I have from the beginning,
I have known you for awhile now,
And I should have known,
I should have seen,
I should have believed,
Believed in us,
Believed that we could make it work,
I am sorry my darling,
No words can come close,
To how I feel on hurting you,
You mean so much to me,
You are my everything,
And I don’t want to let you go,
And I want to hold you tight,
And I want you to see,
That you mean so much to me.

Comments

RAYEES KHAN said…
These Lines are really beautiful and really great and depth thought.. I like these lines very much.

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments