Like Seriously I Am DONE!

Okay time for a rant. I am seriously like done with certain things. I am soo beyond fucking tired of certain things I am putting my foot down. For a little bit I was friends with one of my friend's fiancee's ex (confusing I know) but I got tired of the whole wanting to know what was going on with those two and her not dropping things and moving on when they hadn't been together for awhile that I was like okay I am done.

I am also done with people that know her trying to put me in the middle of shit. LEAVE THINGS THE FUCK ALONE!! Seriously!! It's his life he's not with her anymore he's with the one he is with and is getting married and has a child with her. MOVE THE FUCK ON!! Just let things go already seriously. If you don't want to hear about things than don't listen. If you don't want to know about things than stop reading it. It is your choice but seriously I am done. I got enough shit going on personally and I care deeply about my friends that I do actually know I AM DONE DONE DONE!!

I have friends who are friends with people I might not always like but I don't go prying into them on what is going on with those people. It's their choice who they are and aren't friends with and I have moved on. I wish people would do the same. I don't expect all my friends to like everyone else it just doesn't or isn't going to happen and I am fine with that but I am done with being put in the middle of stuff I never asked to be. It's one thing if I get put there because I do it myself or I step in or whatever but when I have asked several times to leave it alone and to leave me alone on it than I have to take a stand. I AM DONEEEEEEEEEE. The end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments