Power Of Love

There is some sort of power within us,
There is something in the air around us,
There is something that has been started
There is something that cannot be explained,
There is something in this heart,
Nothing can tear this from us,
Nothing can break it down,
Nothing can hurt us,
Nothing can part us,
I won’t allow it,
Nothing will come in between us,
Nothing will hurt this,
Because there is some sort of power,
There is something that is within us,
There is something that is just meant to be,
There is something about you and me,
There is just this feeling that cannot be explained,
There is some sort of power within us,
There is something that I cannot explain,
I couldn’t explain it to myself even if I tried,
It is just there with you and me,
Is is just there existing in our lives,
When you arrived into my life,
Something changed,
And ever since than there has been this power,
There has been something in this air around us,
There has been something that has started,
Something that cannot be so easily explained,
Something I wouldn’t want to explain,
All I know is that I feel it every day,
Every day since you came into my life,
It’s an emotion,
It’s a feeling,
That I cannot do without,
That I do not want to do without,
There is this power within us,
It is something so strong,
It is something so unbelievable,
It is the power of true love,
The one that fairy tales speak of,
The one that people have lost hope in,
But I will never lose hope my love,
Because I will never lose my hope on us,
I will never lose my emotions,
I will never lose this feeling,
I will never let anything take it away,
I have searched forever,
I have searched far and wide,
For this love,
For this power,
This power of love,
That is within our hearts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are Those Moments

Take My Hand

Journal Challenge Day 12