Missing You

Missing the sound of your voice calling my name,
Missing the way I felt whenever I talked to you,
Missing the way I would think of you and smile,
Missing the way my heart felt whenever we talked,
Missing the way dreams seemed so beautiful
Just because I talked to you,
Missing the love that we had,
But you disappeared from my life,
You vanished without a sight,
And I was left trying to repair my heart,
And it seems sometimes it feels a bit broken still,
Tried to move on time,
And time again,
But now that I am free again,
My heart wonders back to you,
My soul wishes that you were never gone,
Would I ever hear your voice again?
It seemed likely not,
But a part of my heart wonders,
And a part of my heart wishes,
To hear those words again,
To feel those emotions once again,
To feel,
To feel again,
I sit here in the darkness alone,
Wishing I could hold you close to me,
But that just seems to be just a far away dream,
A dream that will never come true,
But a part of me wishes,
A part of me dreams,
A part of me wonders what if,
You were to come back into my life,
Would you still feel the same?
Would you still care the same?
Would your love still be there?
So,
Here I sit in the darkness,
Missing what I once had,
Wishing with all my heart,
To have you in my life,
To have you in my heart,
To have you forever,
Just like the way it was before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments