I Want To Feel

I want to feel your lips against mine,
To feel our fingers against my skin,
To feel your heart beat
As I lay into your arms,
To feel your smile
As you gaze into my eyes,
Every moment I am with you,
Every single time I see you,
Every day that I think of you,
My heart feels so full,
Full of emotions that never
Felt as real and beautiful,
As the ones I feel with you,
My heart feels so blessed
Having you in my life,
There are no words that
Can fully express
Everything I feel inside,
The beauty of the emotions
I feel just being by your side,
I want to feel your lips against mine,
Feel your fingers as you touch my skin,
Feel as your warm arms
Wrap me into your body,
Feel all the emotions
And chemistry ignite
Through my body,
And I sigh
Knowing how wonderful life is
Having you by my side,
Knowing that all my prayers
Have been fully and finally been answered,
Now that I have you in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments