You Serenade Me

You serenade me with the way
You look into my eyes,
The way you hold me close,
The way you touch my skin,
The way you kiss me softly,
I melt deeply every time,
The comfort I feel is so strong,
The happiness I feel is so great,
The love I feel is so deep,
Deeper than anything
I have ever felt,
You serenade me
With every small thing
That means so much in love,
It might not be songs you sing
With your voice,
But it is a song you sing
To the deepest part of my heart,
To the deepest parts of my soul,
You serenade me my love,
Just the way I feel
Whenever you are near,
Your arms are the best place
In this world,
Bringing feelings of comfort,
The sense of feeling safe,
The feeling of warmth,
And feeling loved beyond anything else,
So keep on serenading me my love,
Keep singing those songs to my heart,
Keep singing my darling
Because I am yours,
Yours fully
Until the end of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments