Everything Slows Down

With you by me the moment,
The seconds,
The minutes,
The hours,
The days,
Everything slows down,
I hold onto you,
I smile every moment,
I cannot help it,
This feeling inside,
The way I light up
Just thinking about you,
Just holding you,
Just talking to you,
Because everything slows down,
I cannot explain it,
I cannot put words to it,
But even if time seems
To keep going around us,
It feels different with you around,
Happiness is around me,
Love glows inside my heart,
Inside my soul,
Everything in my life is forever changed,
This is what dreams are made of,
With you by me the moment,
The seconds,
The minutes,
The hours,
The days,
Every single thing slows down,
I have wished for this for so long,
For these moments,
For a love so strong,
For a fullness I feel with you,
Everything slows down,
Nothing else seems to matter,
As long as you are by me,
As long as you hold me,
As long as you love me,
These moments,
This time,
Everything that goes around,
Still seems to slow down,
With your love centering around me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments