New Beginning

There’s been a new beginning,
A new song in my heart,
A new song in my soul,
There have been some good times,
Some challenging times too,
But now that I have accepted Jesus as my Savior,
I feel brand new,
I feel the love God has for me,
Putting into God’s hands my life,
Has been liberating,
It has given me hope for the future,
It has given me even more strength than I could ever believe,
My life has been changing,
Ever since that day,
It wasn’t the day I started,
But it has come along since than,
I went to a church,
Felt welcomed and part of the family,
Felt like I was home somewhere,
Didn’t feel the resentment I felt before,
Didn’t feel like I was an outsider,
Didn’t feel what I felt so many other times in my life,
There has been a new beginning,
A new start in my life,
I don’t feel empty anymore,
I don’t feel like I am at war with myself,
I feel that there is some new peace,
There has been a new beginning,
Something that came out of no where,
But something that has changed my life,
Changed my life forever more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments