Thankful

I am so very thankful,
Thankful of everything that is in my life,
Thankful for having Jesus as my Savior,
Thankful for having Troy as my boyfriend,
He is wonderful and sweet,
Thankful for having my mom
As she has always been there for me,
Thankful for having all my friends,
Both online and offline,
Thankful for having those that became my family
Throughout the crazy years,
Thankful for my best friend Adam
Who has been there for the ups and downs,
Thankful for the laughter,
Thankful for the joy,
Thankful for the happiness,
Even thankful for the tears,
Even thankful for the pain,
Even thankful for the trials,
Because it has shown that I can get through,
That I can be tested and come through alright,
I am so very thankful,
For all that I have,
Even the things I don’t,
I have come to appreciate what is really needed,
And what is not necessary,
Thankful for all the time I have,
With those I have around me,
Thankful for all that has gone in my life,
The good,
The bad,
The hard,
The easy,
Because it has made me,
The person I am today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments