Computer

I know I might frustrate you from time to time,
I know that there are issues that come about,
You might see blue screens which make you red,
You might see errors that make you frustrated,
You might see that I am ill,
And you wonder,
Yes you wonder,
Did I back up the important things?
Am I going to put in an arm,
Or a leg,
To get this thing to work again?
But when I am working,
You seem to still be upset,
And I might have to wonder,
What is so important,
But I am just a machine,
One that was built to do many things,
You type documents on me,
You send an email to a good friend,
You might even network on those sites,
You might surf even more than others,
There are so many different levels of you,
And different levels of me,
But just know that although
I might frustrate you,
And seem to be a pain,
That it isn’t really my fault,
I am just a machine,
And I am not perfect,
Just as you aren’t,
But just perhaps,
If we can work out a deal,
I’ll try to not be so frustrating,
If you don’t get frustrated at me,
Because we know we aren’t perfect,
And that I am just a machine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments