Troy

Every moment I am with you,
Every single day,
I know my heart yearns for you,
When I cannot see your brown eyes,
Although my heart is filled with
Ever growing ever encompassing love,
There are moments,
There are times,
That I just want to look into your eyes,
Hold your hand,
And feel the nearness,
Whenever I am with you,
Knowing that I am someone,
You feel comfortable with,
That you feel you can be yourself,
Not tense or non playful,
When sometimes others around,
I see the sides,
That others do not get to see,
And I know the smiles,
The laughter,
The joy,
Although they’ve known you
So much longer than I,
I feel that I know sides of you,
That you cannot always let go,
And I know every time I look into
Those beautiful brown eyes,
And I know whenever it is just you and I,
That there is something that cannot
Be just simply explained,
Something that is just there,
You are everything I have ever wanted,
Everything I have ever needed,
Although I have gone through
So many hard times in my life,
Everything is so much better,
Everything is so wonderful,
Because you are truly,
My heart’s desire,
You are my everything,
My love,
My best friend,
And I love you,
With every beat of my heart,
Forever my dearest Troy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments