The Day At The Beach

Running toward the water,
Get close to the rock,
Run back again,
As the water comes close,
Never quite touching,
Always running back,
Don’t want to get too wet,
Laughing the whole entire time,
Enjoying the sunshine,
Enjoying the great times
With two people I care about,
Watching my boyfriend as he does the same,
Being more bold,
As the water gets close as it rushes in,
And out again,
Feeling safe in my dare,
Not feeling afraid for one moment,
That the water might take me too far in,
Enjoying the beauty,
Of the sunshine filled day,
Laughing,
Smiling,
Running toward that water,
Getting closer to that rock,
Running back again,
The water hits me a bit,
Getting me a bit wet,
But I do again,
Not worrying about the depth,
It is just a little,
I still feel safe,
And I feel the happiness,
Of the lovely beach day,
Shining on me,
As I laugh and smile,
Look at my boyfriend,
Smile at my best friend,
Enjoying the June day,
And the beauty,
Of the beach,
These are the moments,
These moments of pure joy,
Of pure bliss,
Of times where nothing is thought of,
But the joy of the water,
The joy of laughter,
The joy of this day,
The day filled with sunshine,
And great people,
And what a wonderful day,
That day on the beach,
A great reminder,
That we all sometimes need those days,
To just let go,
And to just enjoy,
The life we have,
The beauty around us,
And everything in between.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

Days Slowly Go By