I May Never Get The Pleasure

I may never get the pleasure,
May never get the beauty,
The wonder,
The happiness,
The sharing of a smile,
A joke,
A moment of joy,
With you in real life,
But you matter to me,
You matter in my life,
I think about you,
Wonder about you,
Hope great beautiful dreams for you,
Pray for you,
Smile when seeing comments from you,
Maybe you don’t get to hear it often enough,
Maybe you might need this more than anyone else,
Because you have been down,
You have been sad,
You have been downtrodden,
But just know that although,
The meeting might be slim,
Maybe one day life will smile upon us,
Maybe one day we can share,
In that wonder,
That happiness,
That smile,
That joke,
A moment of joy,
A beautiful dream together,
I may never get the pleasure,
May never get to say in person,
Thank you for being my friend,
Even if it was through a distance,
Through online means,
That you still matter,
Still matter to me,
So just remember,
Through those hard times,
Through those rough moments,
Through those hard days,
That although I may never get the pleasure,
May never get to say every single word,
I would love to say,
That you are cared for,
That you are loved,
You mean something,
In this life,
In this heart,
And you will hold,
A place in my life,
Forever more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Your Girl

Build Upon That Emotion

There Are Those Moments