Today's Menu

Rice crispies,
Bar be Que Chicken,
Cottage cheese,
Homemade French fries,
Chocolate milk,
Mac and cheese,
So very good to me,
Cinnamon applesauce,
Butter flavored popcorn,
Chicken tenders,
Root beer,
Grape juice,
Pass me a bit of that please,
Green beans,
Rice,
Spinach dip,
French bread,
Potato salad,
Macaroni salad,
Hot dogs,
Hamburgers,
Doritos,
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich,
Maybe I’ll take a little this,
And a little that,
There are so many different choices,
So many different combinations,
Pizza without anchovies please,
I rather have mine with Canadian bacon,
Some pineapple and olives,
Oops now I need some pepto,
I think I have over done it,
It’s like being at Izzy’s,
Or some other buffet place,
Today’s menu has over done me,
And I am going to bed,
With this stomach ache,
Maybe I’ll learn next time,
But then again,
Maybe I won’t,
Because when there is so many,
So many good choices,
On today’s menu,
How can one go wrong?
How can one ever learn?
When there are so many good choices,
To choose from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments