Day 17 Your Favorite Memory

I have had so many wonderful and amazing memories over the years. There are four of them that are up there on the top of the list not necessarily in order of favorite because they are all favorites for different reasons. The top four I can think of is meeting my best friend Adam, graduating High School, graduating college, and meeting Troy.

Unlike many of my peers I enjoyed high school so when I finished it was a bit of a bitter sweet moment. Knowing I was moving forward in my life in many positive ways but it was hard too because I was leaving so many good things behind me as well. This happened on June of 1999. Graduating College was a lot like graduating High School in many ways it was a bitter sweet moment. Knowing that I accomplished something no one in my family had accomplished yet by that time being the first felt amazing.

During my time at college I did change my major from Accounting to Business Management and Human Resources. I ended up with the Business Management portion as a Bachelor of Arts. I only had two more Human Resource classes but due to my asthma getting worse I knew that it would be too hard at that time with my health declining. It was still a wonderful memory because I still am proud of my accomplishment this ceremony happened on June 12th of 2004.

On September 1st 1997 I met Adam for the very first time this was after we spent about 4 hours on the phone two days before that. Adam and I have gone through many ups and downs over the years however he has been there for all the very rough parts of my life. He has supported me through so many things always being a great ear when I needed one. He's one of the best people I know in my life and someone I can count on no matter what is going on.

On May 3rd 2009 I met Troy for the very first time. We ended up getting some lemonade before seeing Wolverine which would be the first of many movies we would see together and than going to my favorite Chinese restaurant for dinner. Troy helped lead me to Jesus Christ. He's another person I know I can count on and trust no matter what is going on. Although quieter than me, he is for sure one of the best people I know in my life and someone I care for and love very deeply.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take My Hand

There Are Those Moments

Journal Challenge Day 12