Day 18 Your Favorite Birthday

I have many different good birthdays over the years however I would say my favorite birthday would have been my most recent which was my 29th birthday. I got to have pretty much a birthday weekend since my birthday was on a Sunday and being the day after Valentine's Day. On Valentine's Day we went to Wan Q's and I had a birthday party with a few other friends that joined in as well. I got to see Percy Jackson and The Lightening Thief that day with Adam and Troy.

On Sunday after church we went for a nice drive, went to Claim Jumper, and saw The Wolfman. I was totally spoiled that weekend more so than any other birthday in quite some time. Being surrounded by my mom, Troy, and my friends also added to it. It is a birthday I won't forget anytime soon. With my 30th coming up it will be interesting to see what they try to do for that one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

Days Slowly Go By