Day 19 Something You Regret

I believe as human beings even if you try to look at the positive side of things there is always going to be something you are going to regret even if you don’t fully admit it to yourself. There are many things I regretted especially before I became saved and accepted Jesus Christ as my savior. Decisions I made that were unwise but I try to not let them hunt my life now knowing that all I have done has been forgiven thanks to God.

One of the things that was the hardest on me was not getting out of my previous marriage sooner than I did due to all the things I was put through. Including having my asthma become worse, losing a lot of my possessions, almost losing some of my friends, becoming depressed, and dealing with the abuse as long as I did. However through everything I believe although I didn’t realize it at the time that the trial I went through was something I needed to become a stronger person that would later commit my life to God.

During that relationship with David there was many acts of things I did that I regretted for a long time. When I came to God and when I prayed that prayer when I was saved I asked God to take it all and to forgive me especially during those times I was with him. Although I know I’ll make mistakes because I am not perfect, I am going to try to not regret because now I have God in my life and that is something I don’t regret. I know by giving Him everything that although there are going to still be ups and downs, good and bad times, times of greatness and times of pain, that through it all there is something stronger and that is having God by my side and being His.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments