Day 20 This Month

This month has been busy just as last month had been for the most part. With job searching most days, going to interviews, trying to get some writing in, being able to spend time with Troy and Adam, helping Adam with various projects, and getting my Oregon Health Plan stuff done waiting for my insurance card so I can see the doctor. Having rough times with my asthma here and there just trying to hang in there until I get my Oregon Health Plan so I can see a doctor so I can possibly get some answers.

Adam has been such a blessing having me help him with various things and paying me and than buying me over the counter allergy pills to try to help with at least that portion so at least my allergies wouldn’t bother my asthma. I’ve done more testing for job related stuff for various temporary agencies than I like to try to count. Still been fighting on the unemployment gotten about halfway on getting things sorted it seems they ruled at least that I was available to work even with not wanting to accept certain shifts due to the asthma and bus schedule but still need to get them to see there was no way I could have taken another shift at the last job I took for a few days after getting let go of a job due to attendance issues.

Through everything that has gone on this month I am just grateful to have God, Troy, Adam, my mom, and my other friends. Waiting to still get some money owed to at least get August’s cable bill paid for and had to give up my cell phone until I can get a job going again. Although so far it seems I can still send and receive texts which I am not complaining about. We have a game night set for the 25th other than that just doing what I can for job related stuff and hope that something materializes on the job portion of my life as well as getting my Oregon Health Plan card so I can make doctor appointments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments