Day 6 Your Day

It has been a very crazy day for me and this whole week has been super busy. Today I had to go to Spherion for having to update two pieces of paper which was a bit frustrating as I had just gone in there to meet with a newer person last month and they didn't have me update anything that wasn't updated a month before that. That place has gone through many changes as of late in staff beforehand it didn't seem that they changed that much but within the last few months it has changed twice.

Once that was done we went to the Department of Human Services so I could have them see the birth certificate, make a copy of that, and also get a letter stating my food benefits in order to send that to the Tuality Patient Accounting so that I would be able to get Financial Assistance for my last Urgent Care Bill I had through Tuality a few months ago. We went to Postal Annex so that my mom could fax her background check for a possible temporary position through Kforce at that time my mom ran into someone I knew that I hadn't seen in many years.

Catching up with Krista was a huge highlight and I was able to get her phone number so we could talk again. Once I got home I finally ate as I hadn't had anything all day. The rest of the day was spent chatting, talking to Adam a bit on the phone, returning a few phone calls, and applying for some jobs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments

Journal Challenge Day 12