Day 7 Your Best Friend

I am very blessed to have many great friends in my life. Several I consider best friends. Although the more quiet and shy type when I was younger I always had at least one best friend in my life. My main best friends over the last few years have been Lacy, Janelle, and then Adam. Adam and I have known each other now for thirteen years. Adam and I truly have gone through everything together.

Adam has been my rock through some very hard times as well as some wonderful things. We have had our differences, our fights, our disagreements, but we have always gotten through it. We even had times of not speaking although now the last time that happened as been many years. I couldn't imagine going without talking to him more than a day anymore. He's seen me through some very rough relationships and it hasn't been really since my one with Troy that I have seen him agree so much on who I am with.

Through the now over sixteen months I have been with Troy I have come to find him as a best friend as well as the person I love. He means the whole world to me. He means more than he could ever know and I trust him with everything I have and then some. He has brought such peace, balance, and comfort that I have been wanting and needing for a long time.

There are so many other wonderful people I could mention as best friends some I have known and met face to face and others that I have only known online for period of time. Either way of meeting these people I couldn't see life without them and they mean a lot to me too. Each person has their own direct wonder and greatness that I love about them. Each person has added so much to my life. God has truly blessed me with great people that I am lucky to have around me no matter the circumstance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments