Slow Down Time With You

When you are with me,
I don’t want to slow down,
I don’t want to stop the emotions,
I don’t want to stop anything,
The only thing I want to slow down,
The only thing I want to last forever,
Is this moment,
Are these moments with you,
Is the time I have with you,
Are the days I spend with you,
Are the moments that ring true,
I love you so much my darling,
Every part of my heart,
Every part of my soul,
Every part of my being,
Screams,
Yells,
Feels,
Believes,
Thinks,
Dreams,
Of you,
I just want to slow it down,
Put time on pause,
Take in that moment,
Take in that breathe,
Take in every portion,
Every bit,
Make it last,
Make it expand,
Make it grow,
Make it forever,
I just want this time to slow down,
Slow down between you and me,
To make it last,
Make it forever,
Just us,
Just you and me,
Forever,
My eternity,
Just give me those words,
Tell me this is forever,
And make every moment,
Every second,
Every single time count,
Say I love you,
Tell me you want me always,
And that my darling,
Will slow it down,
Every single time,
As long as I am with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments