Cannot Feel

Cannot feel,
Cannot sense,
Cannot be real,
This has to be a dream,
This cannot be reality,
This has to be some sort of dark fantasy,
You cannot be gone,
This has to be a nightmare,
This cannot be,
Cannot feel,
Cannot get my senses,
Cannot even cry,
Emotions deep,
Emotions drain,
Emotions,
Can I even feel them?
Can I even sense them?
Can I even see my own heart?
Can I find a way to even process?
Can I find a way to even see?
Keep myself busy,
Keep myself thinking,
Keep myself doing anything,
No matter what I do,
Who I talk to,
I just cannot feel,
Cannot feel,
Cannot sense,
Did I lose it?
Lose my heart?
Lose my emotions?
Lose it all?
All I feel is numb,
Numb where I cannot cry,
Cannot get past,
Cannot even begin,
Begin to try,
Begin to feel,
What am I going to do?
What is going to happen?
What is going to come?
All I want is to feel,
Even if it is the pain,
Even if it is the rain,
Just something,
Anything,
Anything than this,
This numb,
This lack of feeling,
That lies deep within my heart,
Deep within my soul,
Can I let go?
Can I let go?
Can I?
I still miss you,
I still miss your warmth,
Having you next to me,
But you are not here,
You are not here anymore,
And I need to find a way,
A way to feel,
A way to see,
Something beyond this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments