It Hurts My Heart

It hurts my very depth,
My very soul,
Watching you hurt,
Watching you want to cry,
Watching you wonder,
Watching you doubt yourself,
Knowing that even with a hug,
Even with a long conversation,
Even with being the best friend,
I cannot fully heal,
The wound you have been given,
The wound that is now fresh in your heart,
In your mind,
In your soul,
I care about you so much,
I have known you for so long,
I hate to see you this way,
To see you think those things,
To think that it is something you did,
Something you said,
Something that is about you,
When I see what I see,
What I know what I know,
When you are who you are,
It hurts the very depth,
The very heart of my soul,
The very being of my mind,
The very deepest emotions,
I hate seeing you this way,
Seeing you through this,
Just when you felt you found someone,
Someone you could care about,
Someone that you liked so much,
Someone I thought I even could sense,
But then it was turned around,
Turned from those emotions,
And you were stuck wondering,
Wondering why,
Wondering what you did wrong,
Even though I know it was nothing,
Nothing you could have ever done wrong,
You are such an amazing person,
With such a wonderful kind heart,
You always make me smile,
Laugh,
And forget about things around me,
Even when things are rough,
I love you always my friend,
You are someone that has stood by me,
Through all the tests of time,
And it hurts my heart,
It hurts my soul,
To see you like this,
But just know,
Know these words,
Know these emotions,
Know this love,
Is always here for you,
And that you are amazing,
And you will get through this,
And you will find that one,
Because you deserve it my friend,
You deserve strong wonderful beautiful love,
Through the end of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments