You Filled A Hole

You filled a hole,
A hole that was in my heart,
A hole that was in my soul,
A hole that was in my mind,
A hole that seemed so deep,
So wide,
That I felt nothing could reach,
Reach inside,
Reach on deep,
Reach on through to fill it,
Be able to reach around the barriers,
Reach through the walls,
Find a way through,
A way that no one could,
A way that no one tried,
A way,
You filled a hole,
A hole that was in my heart,
In the depth of my soul,
In the very corners of my mind,
You completed me,
Found me,
Came to me,
Claimed me,
Called to me,
Said come on home,
Come home my dear,
I will love you,
I will be with you,
I will cuddle with you,
I will be there through everything,
I will complete you,
To the very depths,
Never giving up,
Never giving in,
Just there,
By your side,
Loving you always,
You came to me my darling,
Loving me,
Giving me faith,
Filling that hole,
Filling the darkness,
With your light,
With your love,
With everything that you are,
You filled me my darling,
With everything I could ask for,
And everything I couldn’t even dream,
I love you,
I want you,
I need you,
Forever my darling,
And not just because,
You filled that hole,
That was in my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments