If I Run Will You Run After Me

If I run will you run after me?
Would you chase me?
Would you come with me?
Would you yell my name?
Scream it true?
Make sure I knew,
Without a doubt,
Without another thought,
Without another moment,
Without any hesitations,
If I ran would you run after me?
Would you hold me?
Would you let me scream?
Let everything out?
Let everything go?
Let me cry those tears?
Those tears that are trapped,
Trapped within my heart,
Trapped within my soul,
Trapped within everything that is me,
Would you tell me,
Tell me everything will be fine,
Tell me everything is better,
That you are here to hold me,
That you are here to comfort me,
That you are here to never let go,
That you are here to show me,
The love that I have been searching for?
Searching for so long?
So true?
So everlasting?
Just when I thought I found it,
Just when I thought dreams were to be had,
Everything turned on me,
And I was left here alone,
Alone within my mind,
Alone within my soul,
Alone,
Wanting,
Needing,
Needing you,
If I run will you run after me?
Would you tell me those words?
Those words I long to hear?
Would you tell me you love me?
Love me always?
Love me true?
That you want me as your wife?
As the person to be by your side?
By your side forever?
I need this now,
I need these words,
I need the forever,
The forever that is in my heart,
The forever that is in my soul,
The forever that I know is possible,
If I run would you run after me?
Would you chase me?
Would you scream my name?
Would you tell me once?
Once and for all
That I am the one,
The one you need,
Need forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

Days Slowly Go By