My Heart Belongs To You

Snow may fall in July,
The clouds might come in April,
The sun might be seen in December,
Rain might not fall at all,
No matter what the season,
No matter what the weather,
No matter what is going on,
You are true love,
You are my destiny,
You are my everything,
So let the snow fall in July,
Let the clouds come in April,
Let the sun be seen in December,
And let the rain not fall at all,
As long as you are with me,
As long as you are by my side,
As long as you are there,
Loving me with all your heart,
Loving me with all your soul,
Loving me with all you have,
I will always be there,
Be at your side,
I love you my darling,
I love you full and true,
Love you more than anyone,
Anyone I have before,
Sometimes the emotions run so strong,
So strong and wild,
So crazy and not mild,
That I have to catch a breath,
Remember how to breathe,
Because of how much I love you,
So let the snow fall in July,
Let the clouds come in April,
Let the sun be seen in December,
Let the rain never fall,
As long as I am with you,
As long as you are mine,
My heart will always be yours,
It will always belong,
Because you are the one,
You are the one,
I call home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments